Conscious eating is the key to getting the most benefit from your meals! Here are 10 tips to help:
- Look at your food. Take a moment to appreciate the colors of your plate.
- Be aware of your eating style. If you typically rush through your meals then maybe some changes to that are in the near future.
- Avoid mindless eating triggers like eating while playing games, watching TV, or driving.
- Find a peaceful environment to eat in. Stressed eating is a bad idea.
- Eat a wide range of colorful foods! Eating a range of foods will also ensure that you’re getting the most nutrients possible.
- Be aware of how you’re feeling and emotions.
- Accept your meal and don’t judge yourself too harshly for unhealthy foods. However, if you are saying “I shouldn’t be eating this” then listen to yourself and stop eating it 🙂
- Consume positive energy as you eat, such as a positive television show or uplifting book or music.
- Prepare foods with love and care.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to avoid over eating.
Thanks for reading!
Hear me talk about a few here!